Alternate Delivery Channels
Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal information privacy – as per Law.
- Get straightforward explanation of our products/ costs
- Accurate, objective information
- Prompt and clear answers to questions on banking matters.
- Open a ‘no frills’ account.
- Nominate a beneficiary to her/his accounts.
- Keep customer’s Deposit Receipts with the Bank in Safe Custody, free of cost.
- Exchange soiled/ mutilated currency notes, as per the guidelines of RBI.
- Get transaction completed as per Time Norms.
- Lodge a complaint, through the Branch Complaint Book.
- The best banking service we can offer.
- Meet the Senior Officials of the Bank on the 15th day of every month (between 3.00 and 5.00 p.m.), without prior appointment, to discuss issues, if any, relating to the customer’s accounts/ banking transactions.
Work in your interest
Offer friendly, understanding treatment
Treat you as our life time customer.
Do not treat small customers as “small coin”.
- Exercise utmost care in introducing, any one to the Bank.
- Not to issue cheques without providing for balance to meet them.
- Keep passbook/ chequebook always safe and secure.
- Not to delegate the job of conducting bank transactions to anyone, not well known.
- Not to permit anyone to put through her/his transactions through the customer’s accounts.
- Cooperate with the Bank to fulfill ‘KYC’ Norms.
Our Latest News
Important Policy Documents
Find your Nearest Branch