1. RuPay Pay Secure
RuPay PaySecureauthentication service is powered byNational Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). All web based transactionson cards enabled for this service are guided by the Terms and Conditions ("T&Cs") mentioned herein. Please read these T&Cs carefully before using your electronic payment card on the RuPay PaySecure solution for online transactions.
2. Key Features
- The solution offers enhancedsecuritymeasures inaddition tothe RBI mandated2-Factor authentication viz.registration,OTP,image basedauthentication and anti-phishing measures.
- Highlysecure with unique anti-phishing properties
- User friendlyandsmooth adaptability
- Simplifiedarchitecture & transaction flow reduces transaction time resulting in fastertransaction processingand reduction in drop-outs
- Customer experience: During the online payment the cardholder’s authentication data is collected in a secured manner. Further, with help of a bankthemed PIN pad the cardholder hasto enter the PINnumber whilemakingthe payment.The padshuffles eachtime a digit is enteredas an additional securitymeasure.
3. Target Customers
- All RuPay Card Holders for online transactions viz. bill payments, online purchases etc.
4. RuPayPay Secure Usage
- All the customers holding RuPay Cards can transact online with RuPayPaySecure
- Customer will have to select an image to register during registration. Subsequently, the customer will have to identify the correct registered image in order to get validated.
- Customer will have to enter a phrase during registration. Subsequently, the customer will have to acknowledge the phrase and the last 3 transactions being made online in order to get validated.
- Subsequently the image and phrase become validating factors. In case the customer forgets or exceeds the number of attempts they have to re-register to enter new phrase and select a new image.
- In order to get authenticated, the cardholder needs to enter correct card details, OTP, challenge questions, internet ID and password or any other parameters defined by the issuer.
- Customer is required to use a valid ATM PIN for authorization of the e-Commerce transactions. Customer will have to enter PIN on the bank themed PIN pad using mouse clicks only. The PIN pad will shuffle each time a digit is entered.
- RuPay Cards are enabled for online purchases on major merchants. For details on this solution, kindly get in touch with your bank call centre teams.
RuPay PaySecure Direct Registration
RuPay PaySecure FAQs