UPI is a convenience banking facility and can be used by the customers in a safe and secure way. Benefits of using the UPI facility:
- Immediate Funds transfer through mobile device round the clock 24 x 7, 365 days of the year.
- Single Mobile application Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM), developed by NPCI for accessing different bank accounts.
- UPI facilitates the creation of Virtual Address which eliminates the entry of Account number, IFSC code and bank name etc., for repeated transactions.
- The creation of Virtual address can be used to get funds from others (Pull) and also to send funds to others (Push).
- The UPI platform can be used to make payments at merchant establishments using the Quick Response (QR) code.
- Complaints regarding transactions can be raised directly through the BHIM app.
- UPI has revolutionized funds transfer and made as simple as sending a message.
- Limit per transaction– Rs.50,000/-.
- Limit per day– Rs.1,00,000/-.